What a happy Birthday Boy! Nathan has been counting down the days to his 5th birthday all month.
He gets so excited! I just have to laugh and get excited with him! I made him a special breakfast... those totally unhealthy sausages on a stick wrapped with a pancake:-) He loved them!
We did have to get school done but he got some toys out and played very well... until he realized dad said he could open his gifts. I was not going to start that... we wait til dad gets home. I had to keep him busy then!
He got to lick the icing off the beaters.
I inflated some balloons.
I let him play computer games... finally dad came home and he was ready!
He was so excited to open a top... now he can play with all the boys!
Nathan takes things very seriously too. My parents gave him a card that said he was the best 5 year old in the world. The day after he got the card he said to me, "Mom, isn't that neat that Grammy thinks I'm the best five year old in the world!" I think it is too funny that he actually remembered what the card said and that he totally believed it!
What a privilege to be his mom.
Thank you, Lord, for Nathan. Thank you for giving him a soft heart and a joyful countenance. Use him mightily for your work!... and help me to not get in the way!






1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Nathan!
Post a Comment