I was sitting in bed finishing up my devotions when the phone rang a little after 8am. That is early for people to call but I thought maybe someone wanted to call and wish me a happy birthday! Haha! It was a recording about sewer systems in the area. I guess the whole world doesn't stop to celebrate my big day does it!??!? haha!
We only had one incident early in the morning but then the school day went well. We finished school around 12:30 and I started working on lunch. Gregg came home with these...
He also went to great lengths to purchase a serger for me. Long story short, I need to go pick it out next week!!!! So excited!!!
My guys gave me two cookbooks too:-) They are both clones of restaurant hot items... can't wait to look through them!
We had some sunshine and warm weather so I snuck out for a walk before dinner. Love, love walking outside in the sunshine!
Our neighbors watched the kids while Gregg and I went out for dinner. Since it is my birthday, I got to eat for free! We both ate way to much but had a good time and actually got to talk to each other without interruptions:-) I got these carnations there.
I received a few emails, a phone call, and a few snail mails that really capped off the day! I have wonderful friends and family!
It was a great birthday!






3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Danielle! It sounds like you had a truly special day. :-)
Blessings,
Happy birthday!! Sounds like you enjoyed a lovely day with fond memories. How special! :)
Happy (very belated) birthday, Danielle! Looks like you had a lovely day - and happy birthday to your newly 5 too. :)
Post a Comment