
What I am hoping to accomplish this month!
1. Read one book a month - Through Jewish Eyes
2. One big craft project a month - quiet book for Kiersten
3. One small craft project each week - choose these off my pinterest boards
4. Spring clean one room a month - Bathroom (from Jan) and my bedroom (for Feb)
5. Keep up with devotions - Continue with Ephesians
6. Health goals - Keep up with walking 3 miles a day 5 days a week. Get back to eating better (I haven't made yogurt in months, I need to trade out my creamy sweet coffee for herbal tea, enforce smaller portions). Try 4 new recipies.
7. Projects for when I am doing school with Eric - finish uploading my digital scrapbooking kits, finish my ripple blanket, do any handwork for Kierstn's quiet book (see #2)... and if there is time start some embroidery
8. Memory work
a) Romans 6:3-4 (Church verses - Romans 6 this year)
b) Continue in James 2 (with boys for school)
9. For others - Secret Sister, make Nathan's birthday special, reach out to one who needs encouraged
10. Misc Projects - Can't wait to see what pops up!
Ready, set, go!






1 comment:
Good idea to list your goals!
Post a Comment