1. This blog post about the respectable sins we allow in our lives (and the lives of our children). They may seem like nothing... but they truly damage a good foundation.
2. Listening to this CD on my Tuesday walk... The song entitled Did you Learn How to Love really impacted me. Here is the chorus...
"Did you learn how to love?
Did you dig beneath the surface
and mine that vein of gold
the treasure found in souls?
Did you choose the best part?
Did you give to them your heart?
Did you lay down your desires for souls?
Did you learn how to love?
I listened to this three times in a row. I kept thinking, fail... fail... fail! My love is so selfish. I totally miss opportunities to mine treasures found in souls... I don't lay down my desires... I have not learned how to love.
3. This blog post about marriage!“For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” We need to invest in this earthly treasure called marriage!
4. This blog post about children. A funny and creative way to help you make decisions:-)
5. I really liked the way my book of the month (Through Jewish Eyes) brought together passover and communion. In God's timing, we have communion tomorrow!
6. Thinking about the ways I can walk worthy of the vocation (motherhood) wherewith I was called... lowliness (no room for pride), meekness (emotions under control!!!!), longsuffering (enduring to the end). From my devotions in Eph 4.






1 comment:
Hello Danielle, Our Sunday school class at church is doing the book study Respectable Sins, it is sooooo good and soooo true, sometimes we are so busy looking and judging other peoples "sins" we do not look at the subtle,sin in our own lives.Pride, selfishness lack of self-control anger, irritability, etc. A question asked in our class was," so if we do not have the fruits of the spirit then we are sinning?" Hope your family is doing well Janet:):)
Post a Comment