1. Read one book a month - I completed Through Jewish Eyes! Review coming.
2. One big craft project a month - Quiet Book finished!
3. One small craft project a week - Rice filled hot/cold packs, crochet flowers, quilt top
4. Spring clean one room a month - I finally started the bathroom (from January's list!) I washed walls, curtains etc. I still need to clean out the closet and under the sink. I started my bedroom (Feb goal) but only got my dresser/closet cleaned out.
5. Keep up with devotions - still in Ephesians... on schedule!
6. Health goals - walk 3 miles 5 days a week. I missed a few days because of being sick but did great the rest of the month. Several afternoons I thought I didn't have time, but I did it anyway.
recipies I tried...
- Outrageous Warm Chicken Nacho Dip - good but not outrageous
- Buttery Cinnabun Cake - good, but my cinnabons are much better
- Loaded Baked potato Soup - ok
- Tender Chicken Nuggets - really good!
- Black Bean and Chickpea Chili - big NO
- Shredded Pork Salad - Yummy!
- Chi Chi's Seafood Enchiladas - Yummy!
- Chick Fil A Chicken Sandwich - a little too much work but yummy
- Claim Jumper Raspberry Swirl White Chocolate Cheesecake - very good
- Cracker Barrel Baked Macaroni & Cheese - Yummy!
- Olive Garden Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake - Yummy!
7. Projects when I work with Eric - finished uploading my ditigal scrapbooking kits! Finished my ripple blanket!!!! I finished a day late... but finished!
8. Memory work
a)Leanred Romans 6:3-4
b)Once through James 2
9. For others - Sent my secret sister a valentine gift, had fun with Nathan's birhtday, made two phone calles and sent one note.
10. Misc projects - I made verse calenders with the ladies at church. These are much like the 31 days to pray for children but have our Romans verses on for the year.






1 comment:
You're inspiring!
Post a Comment