Friday, February 3, 2012

~Leather Wrap Bracelets~

My first Pinterest project!


A leather wrap bracelet was repined by a friend of mine. I had all the supplies and thought it would be a fun project!


I found a written tutorial here... and a video here.


Some people start with the button, some end with it. Doesn't really matter either way.

Here is my first one...

It is more silver in real life and a little bit big... I guess I have a small wrist.

I had so much fun that I made three more:-) A little bit smaller and with smaller beads. Eric's favorite is the green. I agree with him!

I have supplies to make one more... I'm waiting for the perfect bead combination:-) I just got a birthday coupon from one of my favorite craft shops... maybe I'll find the perfect beads there!

2 comments:

asnipofgoodness said...

ooooooh, VERY cute!

Melonie said...

So pretty!!! I think the green is my favorite too. :)