Thursday, March 1, 2012

~It was the Best of Times~

I just enjoyed one of those rare evenings. You know the kind of evening that everything just goes right. Nothing spectacular, just right.
Supper was late and then there was the clean up. The boys got out dominoes but they started fighting and I made them put it away.
They asked to watch a movie, but I said no. They all walked away grumpy.
Then our peaceful evening began...
Gregg and Jordan brought an engine in to work on it.
Jared, Aaron and Eric played Sorry... they didn't fight, they laughed!
Nathan was building a train track.
I needed to keep Kiersten out of trouble... I brought down my box of beads. She "helped" me make some necklaces and bracelets.
The boys finished their game and came out to me in the dinning room. They all sat down with paper and pencil. Then Gregg and Jordan finished and came out to join us...

Does anyone know who this is?

I'm normally a real stickler for bedtime, but we were having such a nice time I didn't want to ruin it! We finally got the kids to bed, an hour late, but memories were made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gracie thinks it's the little boy from the move UP? Val