Wednesday, May 27, 2009

~Yipee! It's Giveaway Day~

First, let me say...You all are so kind:-)

To be totally honest, after Nathan was born I really struggled to enjoy life...it seemed more like survival. Everything I did was such a chore. I have been so inspired and encouraged by so many blogs in the last two years. I have found more joy in serving at home than I thought I could ever have. I praise God for using things such as blogland to to encourage me. Who knew!?!?! Someday we will have one grand reunion!

While I loved posting the giveaway...I wish everyone could win:-( so this isn't as fun for me. Anyway...

My adorable little Nathan pulled the winning name...
My real friend Jennifer Kerr!!!! I've known Jennifer since, I think, first grade. We met in Sunday School...I was the new girl. We went through most of our school lives together, and I so enjoy hearing about her two little girls and how God is encouraging her. I know she is on a road trip right now...coming back to visit her parents...so it may be a few days til I hear from her.
For the rest of you:-) As soon as I hear from Jennifer about her prize package...I'll be doing one more giveaway with the remaining two items! So, check back!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jennifer! Please don't pick #2! Ha! Ha! Just kidding! Enjoy! Val

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Congrats Jennifer!!

I'll check back in again. Your little one is so cute, I love how they close their eyes so tight. :) Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Hey Val- don't worry #2 is safe for the next drawing --best wishes!

Nathan-- you go boy!! : ) Thanks for doing such a great job!

Danielle- thank you for your inspiring blog-- it really does encourage me to read your blogs and to better improve areas in my life. I thank the Lord for that blessing.

Jennifer K.

Diane said...

Congratulations Jennifer!!