Friday, May 15, 2009

~Sit and Sniff~

I have been doing a lot of sitting this week. I think it will be something I do a lot more of in the near future! I really have a hard time just sitting...I need to be busy!

These popped up in my garden this week...
I have tried for several years to grow poppies...last year they finally survived and have grown so much in one year! We had a big storm last night and it flattened most of the buds but they seem to be recovering as the day goes on!
The Colombine was at the house when we moved in...one of my favorite flowers now:-) The flowers in the back were given to me by someone dividing theirs...why can't I think of their name right now!??!!?
Anyway, this little guy was singing to me as I was looking around...
The Lillies finally started opening in the house!...
I have found myself just sitting at the dinning room table to work on paperwork...just to smell these!

1 comment:

lady m said...

I am glad that you are resting. The pictures are lovely!

blessings,

lady m