My extra job for this week was cleaning out boy bedroom #2. I started with gusto today! I cleaned out a little corner of the room to put a toddler bed for Nathan. We will need him out of the crib before too long! To my surprise he took a great nap in it and also did well at bed time! We will see what he does in the morning...get out or stay put!?!?!? I don't know!?!?!?
I also dusted Eric's dresser and toy shelf, washed the curtain and I cleaned out the floor of the closet...again! I will have Jordan dust and clean his own stuff tomorrow! Then I only have the ceiling fan and carpets left and that room is done!!!






2 comments:
Isn't it wonderful to have a plan? :)
lady m
Wow. We just put Charlotte in a toddler bed last night too. She is loving it. I hope to have your energy for cleaning soon!
Post a Comment