Saturday, May 9, 2009

~Beauty All Around~

I'll be out of town today...for the whole day...by myself. Well, kind of! I'll be meeting up with a friend for lunch in the midst of hundreds of others at a convention:-)

Anyway, these were some of the beautiful things I saw yesterday!
I walked out the front door and saw these little beauties by the front step. I honestly can't remember them being there before...I have a feeling I always thought those long green leaves were weeds. Now I know what they are, and I shall enjoy them:-)


Then I went out to cut some of these for our table...

While I was cutting, I could hear a bird yelling at me. A robin was nearby and wasn't at all happy! I was almost afraid of being attacked! I looked around in the bush and saw these beautiful eggs! Aren't the eggs such an amazing color!


Happy Weekend to You All!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the pictures! Have a fun day out.

Happy Mothers Day!!

Blessings,
Amanda

Ways of Zion said...

beautiful, our "star of bethlehem" flowers (the white ones) have ye4t to open....can't wait until they do!

Diane said...

Hope you had a great day out!

Those birdie eggs are so beautiful - what a find!

lady m said...

Oh Danielle, the pictures are lovely!

I hope that you had a wonderful and blessed Mother's Day :)

Thank you dear, for sharing.

lady m

Danielle said...

Thank you Ways of Zion for informing me what kind of flowers those are!!! I haven't had time to look it up.