I'm on a roll with all these sweet little dresses and made two more today! My serger is now my BFF!
This peasant dress is a gift for a sweet little 4 week old. I made some bloomers too.
Pattern here.
This one is for Kiersten...
I think I like her dress better... mine looks a lot busier. It will be a nice play dress anyway! It was cut and sewn without a pattern! I will be doing this style again! I really like the cut on the front... the back looks the same.
Did you notice the buttons? I couldn't find what I wanted in my button box and then I got the idea to layer them... LOVE!
Pattern here.






2 comments:
I LOVE too! With out a pattern, WITHOUT A PATTERN!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!! I don't mean to scream, but really??? You are awesome!
Thanks for the pattern links!
Have a wonderful Easter!
Blessings,
Anne♥
Post a Comment