Saturday, March 3, 2012

~Racing Banquet~

We had a great time at our Racing Banquet today!

The boys would have rather skip the banquet and go racing... but they had fun anyway!

The tables were set with some balloons and a photo album from our year.

We had a wonderful dinner... ham, roast and chicken tenders... corn, beans and salad.

Kiersten loved the pink napkin and all the silverware.

After we were all finished eating, the kids were called up for door prizes...


The table is full of all kinds of goodies! The kids end up going up to the table three times before the night ends.









Then we finally get the trophies!


Jordan received two 2nd place trophies. He was 4 points away from the leader in one class. Aaron also received 2nd place for his class. Jared and Eric both received 3rd place.


The trophies are huge this year (last year they had two trophies... one for points and one for the winner's classic race... they combined them this year).

I won a door prize too! There was a purple ribbon under my chair:-) I won some flannel pj's with our track name embroidered on them... I was afraid they wouldn't fit me and I'd have to give them up to someone smaller in my family, but they fit!


This is Aaron's trophy shelf. I love it!


They boys also got college posters of themselves and a big vinyl photo. They can be cut out and put on their bedroom wall or the wall of our trailer. They look really neat!


The boys are getting their suits out to be washed and now they are counting down the days til we start racing in May.

1 comment:

asnipofgoodness said...

Okay Danielle, where is the picture of you modeling those flannel pj's???