Gregg was in China all last week and just got home last night. He surprised us by coming home from work early today! He got the kids each a boat on his trip and we decided to race them down the mill run.

Look at this bunch:-)

This poor mama lost an egg.

My girl:-)

Putting the boats in for the second time

Ready, set, go!

Almost every one flipped over coming out of this tunnel

The whole trek took about an hour. Eric's boat went completely under. Jared came to the rescue and got soaked getting it for him.

Kiersten's purple boat

I loved seeing all the trees budding!

Didn't like this guy so much.
It was a productive day! Gregg got a burn barrel, I ran some errands and we even played flashlight tag! We fit a week's work of family time into one afternoon/evening!
1 comment:
What a fun day, and great pictures too! I love that Kirsten got a purple boat, how fun!
Post a Comment