Friday, March 16, 2012

~March Goals~

What I am hoping to accomplish this month! Only posting this half way through the month:-) Ugh... I have been working on it though!

1. Read one book a month - Christmas, It's Not Your Birthday

2. One big craft project a month - nature bag for my m-i-l

3. One small craft project each week - choose these off my pinterest
boards

4. Spring clean one room a month - Bathroom (from Jan) and my bedroom (for
Feb) Still working on these rooms... I won't be adding on another room.

5. Keep up with devotions - Finish Ephesians

6. Health goals - Keep up with walking 3 miles a day 5 days a week. Go the whole month without sugar. Drink more. Try 4 new recipes.

7. Projects for when I am doing school with Eric - crochet granny stripe/ little gem blanket

8. Memory work
a) Romans 6:5-6 (Church verses - Romans 6 this year)
b) Continue in James 2 (with boys for school)

9. For others - Secret Sister, have a tea party with Kiersten, target shoot with the boys, play Uno or Dominoes as a family, take care of two emails in my inbox that need replies

10. Misc Projects - Can't wait to see what pops up!

Ready, set, go!