Thursday, March 15, 2012

~Video Review~

This video started out amazing. Extremely entertaining and packed with information! I can't tell you how excited I was watching this with my little men.
And then...
He started talking about a bang... and millions of years... and some Christians believe differently about the age of the earth and that is ok...
And then...

I shut it off.
I can not compromise Mr Vischer. I am so disappointed. I was even more upset when I read the reviews. Everyone totally loves this video and not one mention of this! Our children are hearing this and they will believe it... it makes me sick to my stomach:-(

2 comments:

Melonie said...

I'm so glad you posted this - I've seen this mentioned elsewhere and had seen no mention of that either. Thanks for sharing! No matter where we stand on the matter, it's important to know it's THERE!

Anonymous said...

I've not seen this video, but I have had to weed through stuff for my kids over the years. It seems like more and more secular beliefs are being gently slipped into Christian materials. Thanks for posting this.