Wednesday, March 14, 2012

~Butterflies~

Yesterday was just beautiful! I took a glass of green iced tea outside with me. Yum! The ice even melted:-) I love warm weather! I really think I need some of these lids for my jar!!!!!

Do you see those flowers! Yipee!
Nathan and Kiersten stole my oranges:-)

Anyway, my project while the kids were playing were these cute butterflies I found on pinterest!
The blue is leftover wool/bamboo from my ripple blanket (I used a 3.50 hook). It would be good for a pin or magnet. The green is made out of embroidery floss (I used a 3.25 hook) . I don't know why I used green?!?!!? I'll be making a set of these for Kiersten's pig tails.
I just had to make a smaller one...
This one is tiny but looks cute in Kiersten's hair! This was a 1.65 hook. It was hard to hold but oh, so cute!
I spent the evening frantically cleaning:-) The mess inside was worth the playing outside!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to these!
They're just adorable! :-)