Thursday, April 21, 2011

~Vacation - Day 3 & 4~

Thursday was an early morning and a long day. First stop was the only factory in the USA that makes whistles. After that we went to one of the best children's museums... COSI! We ended the day with dinner at the Spaghetti Warehouse! The boys went swimming when we got back to the hotel... Kiersten and I crashed!

We enjoyed another waffle breakfast at the hotel on Friday. Some of the boys wanted to go swimming... again... and I didn't. Jordan, Kiersten and I stayed in the room and packed everything up. They came back with stories of lots of fun with beach balls... bummer. I missed out. Oh wait, lets all go again! So we spend another hour in the pool! We left the hotel just before checkout time:-)

It was a long drive home but uneventful so I am thankful for that. About half way home we stopped to see some friends! It was such a nice break in our drive... and a wonderful time. We arrived home just after midnight.

These photos are all from Thursday...
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome field trip!
LOL - I used to turn every vacation into a field trip! Good to know we still make whistles in the US. First question on a trip - does the hotel have a pool?!!
Sounds like you had a wonderful time together. :-)
Did the devotions come through alright?
Have a blessed Easter weekend!