
251. An idea to help remove the complaining spirit around here. We have actually had fun catching each other in the act of grumbling! Way better then me just getting mad at their bad attitude. I printed out an index card with the verses and grumbly face that we can all grab when needed!
252. cleaning out two boys closets, dressers and under their beds
253. stone delivered for a shed to come
254. Tylenol for teething sweeties
255. two boys cleaning out their own dressers
256. one last dresser cleaned out
257. shed delivered
258. falling on black ice during an early morning walk... just a sore hand
259. crossing of my Saturday to do list... even with the many distractions
260. long johns from the bakery
261. burgers on the grill
262. speakers in the Sprinter! We only had speakers in the front of the sprinter and it made it really hard for the boys to hear... and I was blasted by the sound. Gregg spent most of Saturday installing them... they sound great and the boys think they look cool too!
263. hearing my husband thank God several times for small things that helped him along
264. boys on bikes ramping a stone pile
265. riding my 2nd son's bike and finding the seat most uncomfortable! Poor guy! I wouldn't have known his seat was so hard if I didn't ride it.
266. finishing the t-shirts for Japan
267. watching Kiersten butter a pan for baked french toast... then watch her take a bite out of every piece of bread as she put it neatly in the pan.
268. a handcrafted wooden cradle given to Kiersten by an older couple at Church. He makes them for all his granddaughters and great granddaughters and had an extra






1 comment:
Yes, your list is growing! I really need to get back at it. My time has been so limited lately and then we were away for two weeks. I hope to do a blog update soon. :) I haven't forgotten you, just my computer time was limited.
I have to catch up with you soon. :D
Post a Comment