Monday, April 25, 2011

~ The Easter Dress~

I love this face!I had a lot of fun making this dress! It unravels very easily and I didn't want to hem all those layers so I just sewed piping along the edges. I love the look! I also made the rose for the front and there is one is her hair too!
Isn't she cute!
When I put it on her, she started twirling! Love that! It is a bit big, but she will grow into it this summer.
Our neighbor has this beautiful flowering tree. Aaron was kind enough to walk down the road with us to get a pictures of us together.

3 comments:

Todd Bedo said...

Wow that dress is beautiful! Amazing work :) Oh and wheres my pineapple bread pudding?! haha

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dress! I love the mom and daughter picture...beautiful.

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Beautiful pictures of your little girl and the one with both of you is sweet! Lovely dress too!