Saturday, April 2, 2011

~Sew Along for Japan~

I finished all four of the t-shirts!!!! I think they turned out really cute! I guess I should have made them with different fabrics, but I really liked these fabrics so I made them all the same. I did print the patterns at 75% to fit them on smaller shirts. I used a 4T, 5T and 6. I didn't use buttons for the eyes because of their smaller size. I didn't add cheeks for the same reason. I also used all cloth... not felt.




Three are heading over to Japan and one stays here:-)


I made one for Kiersten so that we would remember to pray for the girls in Japan every time Kiersten wears her shirt.


I admit they were a little more time consuming than I thought they would be... but I learned some new things and I did enjoy doing it! I'm glad I made them one step at a time. Had I done one t-shirt at a time, I may have quit with one!


Click here to see all the other the other shirts that were made... they probably followed all the directions:-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Danielle,
Your blog banner for April is sooooo cute! :-)
I closed my blog, but will be checking in with you to see what you're up to and what "crafty" ideas you've got going on.
Blessings to you and your sweet family.
Anne :-)

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Sweet!!! :)