Monday, April 18, 2011

~The Big Catch Up Post~


Time flies!

Two weeks ago we had a little vacation... last week was Missions Conference... I'm trying to catch up a bit! Had I kept a good record of my "1000 gifts" list I'm sure I would have added 100 from the last two weeks. Time and energy ran out before I got everything recorded... so here are the basics...

269. A beautiful day to pack and clean for our mini vacation

270. Leaving the house at 3:50 am with a nice warm breeze and excited little people

271. The first "are we there yet" at 5:30 am

272. Tunnels

273. Rain ex

274. An early arrival after a safe trip

275. A hotel pool ready for us

276. Nap time

277. Meeting up with family for pizza and ice cream

278. Falling asleep between two littles

279. An after breakfast swim

280. Experiencing some dog training

281. Glow in the Dark Mini Golf

282. Sloppy Joes baked over a fire

283. Cherry cake baked over coals

284. Little peanut falling asleep after a long day

285. Hotel waffles for breakfast

286. Touring a whistle factory

287. Exploring one of the best children's museums

288. Watching everyone fill up on spaghetti

289. The guys all enjoying a late night swim while the girls crashed

290. A morning swim with beach balls to play with

291. One last little family visit before the drive home

292. Grandma

293. Stopping at friends on the long journey home

294. Being able to pick up where you left off

295. Arriving home after midnight... but it was Friday so we had all day Sat to recover!

296. Meals in the freezer to ease my way back into being home

297. Gregg's work computer crashed. I am thankful it didn't happen right before our trip. He lost a lot of information but a lot was saved.

298. Missions Conference begins

298. Being taught by four men passionate about their Lord

299. The energy to make it through the week

300. Sunshine

301. Rain... help me to be thankful for the rain

302. My evaluator testing all three school boys

303. A friend available to watch two boys while three boys were tested. I was able to get some much needed groceries and some Easter dress material in peace.

304. A morning of assembling John & Romans to be handed out all over the world

305. New friends and old friends to laugh with

306. A quiet afternoon to sew

307. Freshly washed sheets dried in the sun that smell like spring

307. Falling asleep in a quiet house with the sound of rain

I'm hoping to post some vacation pictures tomorrow!

No comments: