Nathan is still in a toddler bed. I'm sure he is going to want to be in a bunk bed now that he has a big blanket!
Nathan found the car fabric in my stash the day that I was cleaning and organizing my fabric. He asked for a blanket to be made with it and I couldn't resist his little pleading face! I put his name on it for fear that his brothers might try to steal it!
The whole back side is checkered. I really like how it turned out!
I bought a walking foot to help me quilt this. Wow! That made quilting much easier! I used my birthday or Christmas money (I forget now) and got one that was slightly used for half price!






2 comments:
Awww, that's cute! I bet he's wanting his bunk bed now! You're an awesome mom. :-)
Have a good week!
That is a nice quilt!!
I've been sewing swimsuits, pillowcases and next is pj's for our oldest son and then some things for me. :)
Post a Comment