It has been some time since we have gazed into the skies at night. I can't wait for the meteor shower tomorrow! It is still nice and warm out but is getting dark earlier so this one I can comforitably enjoy!
Here is a link to the Homeschool Freebie of the Day...they have links to different places with viewing guides...I'm off to check them out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Thank you for sharin this infor Danielle.
I pray that you are staying cool now that the really hot and humid days of August have arrived ;)
many blessings,
lady m
What a flashback! I was so into the Perseids that my dad would take us out of the valley and up to the mountains to see them. We'd lay on the tailgate of our SUV and repeat, "Wow! Look!" for hours. It was great. Your boys will have the best memories too. Have fun!
Post a Comment