Ok, so here is what I've been doing...while waiting!
I finished sewing the blocks for my quilt. I am going to pack it up for now. I'm thinking about how I want to embelish it before I sew it all together!
I've been crocheting the Crazy Stitch (I think that is what is it called). I need to get 100% cotton in another color...but this is what I have so far...
Today, I learned how to make a granny square! It is fun going around and around!
~We tried our homemade pickles...everyone agrees...YUM! A must for next year!
~Keeping up with real life stuff...haircuts, bills, laundry etc.
If this baby doesn't come tonight...I think I am going to try to make French Bread tomorrow.
I will TRY to be patient until Thursday...If the baby doesn't come by then, I have to go back to the doctor for an exam, ultrasound, and non stress test early Friday. I hate to have to go through that, so bring on the baby!






6 comments:
Can't wait to hear all your happenings! :)
The quilt is so beautiful! I love the colours! :) It turned out wonderfully!
Your quilt is beautiful!! What size is the quilt? Also when you did your other quilt (the seasons one) did you do the quilting by machine?
You are getting so close to meeting your new baby!!
The quilt is lovely! Crocheting is also soothing for me... so why am I not doing this more often?! Prayers are in for baby before thursday!!
Tanya...the quilt will be 94 x 94 when completed...and yes, I did the quilting by machine on the other quilt.
Thanks Danielle!! I am hoping to get mine done soon... :) Unless baby comes sooner than I think. LOL
Post a Comment