Friday, August 28, 2009

~Keeping Busy~

I'm feeling much better!

I gave the boys a day off of school yesterday! I had another doctor appointment and didn't feel like trying to fit everything in. I had some fun projects I wanted to get to as well!

So, here is how I kept busy yesterday...

I am planning on giving these tissue holders to the wonderful nurses that take care of me! Oh, and don't forget those that deliver those yummy meals! Monica did this when she had her little boy and I thought it was such a great idea!
I'm hoping to buy some tissues today and stuff them, tie them with a tract and put them all in a pretty basket. I wasn't sure how many to make, so I just kept at it! I think 21 should do:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so pretty! They turned out beautifully!!

Diane said...

How thoughtful! And they're lovely. Sure to be a hit.