I'm soooo excited to share this with you! The top left block is January...the bottom right block is December.
I ended up not waiting for the final directions on putting the quilt together...I feel like I am limited in my time this month and really would like to get this done before the baby arrives!
I wasn't liking how the blocks were all so different...I know, it is a sampler, but I still needed something to bring it all together. I decided on a boarder around each block. I really like the results!
I still need to "quilt" it...maybe next week:-)






5 comments:
Oh Danielle,
It is just beautiful!
Thank you for sharing :)
lady m
It's so beautiful! You did a wonderful job. There is wisdom in not waiting on this one :)
i wish I could see the picture!! I'm sure it is beautiful! :)
The quilt is gorgeous ... looks like 12 complete mini-quilts within a larger one. Nicely done! Grandma E
Wow, that is lovely! I really need to finish up two of my blocks so that I can put mine together. So pretty!! You have inspired me! :)
Well done!!
Post a Comment