Wednesday, August 5, 2009

~YUM~

Just had to share this yummy dessert! Thanks to Make it and Love it!

If you like those orange cream popsicles...you will love this!

The two things I changed were...

~ I didn't measure the sherbet...I just used one container...next time I would use one container for the top and one for the bottom! (I have a small army to feed remember!)

~I used a 9 x 13 pan

I have been loving anything cold...icecream, smoothies, frosties, iced coffee, icecream cake...you get the picture:-) This is at the top of the yum list!

2 comments:

Diane said...

This looks sooo good. Like you, I have constant "icy" cravings. I'm trying to figure out how to have ice cream and less sugar...? This boy is a kicker when he gets sugar!

Mrs. U said...

Hi there!
I just found your blog. THANK YOU for sharing this recipe!! It looks delicious and so summery!!

His,
Mrs. U