Tuesday, August 4, 2009

~Back to School - Day 2~

Our first day of school went well! Here is my next fun find...
Math...gotta start math on time...or you'll be doing it all summer! My younger boys use Saxon Math. Jordan started using Teaching Textbooks last year and I loved it! No grading math papers for me!!! The math program is on a CD and Jordan just goes and does his math...it is graded...and I don't do a thing!!! Unless he needs some help:-)

I was struggling with "teaching" everyone everything and then checking their work. Checking math was not a priority for me and Jordan's math scores showed it. Math was an easy one to pass off on someone else with this program. The teacher on the CD explains everything...you can listen over and over and the teacher never gets frusterated! Imagine that! Not only is this easier on Jordan and I...his math scores went up!

No comments: