It seems I have caught a whopper of a summer cold. I woke up Tuesday with a sore throat and Wednesday brought the runny nose and coughing (coughing at 9 months is not pleasant). I have been drinking hot tea and lemon and honey...trying to get some extra rest as well. Can't imagine going into labor feeling like this.
Anyway, I've heard so much about Chai Tea on the net that I had to try it. I do like spiced tea. My favorite hot tea is still Chamomile but this is good.
So, my idea of Chai tea was so/so...until I took a detour through the grocery store the other week I found this...
O MY IS THIS SO YUMMY!
It is a little pricey to purchase more often than once in a long while, but WOW, YUM! I have three packs stashed away for "special occasions"!
Anyone have a favorite brand of Chai I should try?!?!?
My boys are taking good care of me...keeping quiet and offering to help...making this mom smile, even when I feel bad.
It is now Thursday and I feel much bettter...still sound sick, but feel better:-)






3 comments:
Oh boy, a summer cold is not fun :(
especially when you are carrying a little one...
but how wonderful that you have such great helpers to assist you -
May Our Lord give you plenty of rest and patience.
lady m
What a blessing to be having another little one! My last one was born in August so I know how it feels to be 9months pregnant in the heat of the summer. I see you are taking good care of yourself drinking the tea~did I read that you have 5 boys? That must keep you in good shape! God bless and I really enjoyed your blog, rose
So sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I hope that it quickly clears up before your delivery! Chai tea is yummy, but I've never bought it for home. Chamomile is my favorite too. Yogi tea makes this "Throat Soother" that's lightly licorice tea. I drink it even when I'm not sick because it's so tasty!
Feel better soon.
Post a Comment