Well, I had a six hour bout with contractions on Monday. Nothing unusual for me to start getting ready two weeks early. Tuesday morning I felt like I had dropped...my mom had stopped by and said I looked like I had dropped. I went to my appointment this morning and sure enough...the baby dropped! One step closer!
Officially, I have two weeks from tomorrow! But don't worry if you don't hear from me...I am normally a little late...that is why my baby counter says three weeks:-)
Anyway, I have started putting away maternity clothes and getting out my real clothes!!!! I got out our pack n play's. I even bought some diapers!!! I do need to pack my/babies bag.
After struggling with keeping up yesterday, I decided this is my last week gardening, cooking, and canning. I may even take off school tomorrow to start cleaning one last time. My body is ready to rest and I am going to listen! Nathan has been a little more clingy and Eric seems to want a little more mom time as well. I will be trying to enjoy the next few weeks with my young men as we play the waiting game!
Tomorrow, we park ourselves by the sandbox!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Oh Danielle, anxiously awaiting this little, blessed person to make his or her's appearance ;)
blessings,
lady m
The baby dropped?! Do you think you'll make it 3 more weeks? So exciting :)
Post a Comment