Friday, April 13, 2012

~Preparing~

What a week! Actually, it has been two crazy weeks. I'm preparing for a little getaway! I'm heading out on Monday for a week away to visit a friend... My Love is taking the week off to be with the kids... housekeeper, teacher, cook and mom.

I have given 5 hair cuts... cut lots of finger nails... written lists for school... written lists for meals... cooked 10 lbs of beef... put tick/flea stuff on dogs... caught up with the wash... "cleaned" the house (you know it is never truly clean!)... prepped 6 dinners... and made granola... etc...


school list...
Menu...
Lemon bread...
Granola Bars
I made this pizza last night! YUM!
We had company tonight so there was extra cooking and cleaning for that too. Starting to feel like the kitchen is the only room in the house!
All I have left to do is to cut the dogs toe nails, clean out the freezer (we have a big order of stuff coming while I'm gone) and pack! All this needs to be done before I go watch my Rookie in his first race tomorrow night!!!!
I'm not going to tell you where I am going... I am hoping to post some photos next week and the first one to guess the right state will win something from my travels! OKAY!!??!?

No comments: