- Tomatillo Creamy Cafe Rio Dressing - YUM! You will want to eat salad just so you can have this dressing. It tastes wonderful on tacos too! It is just really, really runny! (I have a plan to fix this... working on my own version!)
- Crock Pot Ranch Potatoes - no opinions
- Chicken Artichoke Dip - Good, but not great
- Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies- um, no... not even covered in chocolate. ick.
- No Bake Energy Bites - YUMMY! I could eat these every day!
- Sugar free hot cocoa - 3 cups milk warmed, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, 1/4 cup honey - it tasted real! Even Gregg liked it cold in place of chocolate milk. If you add one cup coffee you have a yummy mocha!
- German-Chocolate Fudge Bites - YUMMY!
- Baked Broccoli - I really liked it... mixed opinion for most of the boys
- Chocolate Avocado Banana Pudding - this is fluffier than my other pudding... but I did need to add 1/4 cup honey My other pudding is much better.
- Easy Salt & Vinegar Roasted Chickpeas - um, no... maybe I didn't cook them long enough?
- Three cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake - They loved it.
- Thick & Rich Pizza Sauce - A keeper! This is thick and tasty! We dipped our pizza quesadillas in it! I can't wait to try it on a pizza!
- Honey Sauced Chicken - A little sweet but so easy and yummy over noodles
- 5 Layer Greek Dip - The boys liked the hummus part but said I put too many veggies and feta on top
- Protein Ranch Dressing - really good! keep it thick for dip or thin it for dressing. I had to make all my own dressings this month to keep away from sugar
Does anyone have a winning recipie I should try in April?






No comments:
Post a Comment