Back through the canyon... this time I saw a train going through!
Then we headed back out to flat land... I saw a few antelope but couldn't get a good photo of them.
It was beautiful flight to Denver! I was starving... the hotel didn't have breakfast out yet and the airport was closed down too.
My first stop at the Denver airport was starbucks for a big coffee and danish. I found my gate for my flight to Phila and went to track down lunch. Once I purchased that, I settled in at my gate for a good 2 hours of reading! Bliss! I looked up and found I was surrounded by people now.
I made a quick trip to the bathroom and boarded. The movie they were showing wasn't something I wanted to watch so I got my Kindle back out and finished one book and totally read another. I fit in a nap and ate my lunch. We flew above the clouds for most of the trip.
It was a beautiful day to land in Phila!
Eric noticed I was home... Gregg and the other three boys were at the race track... I nabbed them when they got home and they tolerated me:-) hehe!
The house looked great, the laundry was done, school was completed... My Love did a great job!
For anyone still trying to guess where I was... Thermopolis, Wyoming:-)






1 comment:
What an awesome trip!
Post a Comment