I have been wanting to get involved with some of the Craft Hope projects since I won a copy of the book almost two years ago. The timing was just never right... til now!
These aprons are going to ladies in Haiti! I made two with really big pockets (middle and right) and think they will be the nicest... if I make more they will be like those two.
The craft hope website is down right now for some fixing so this project was posted on Facebook here.
The project runs until May 31 so you all have time to get in on this project!
Anyone have a favorite?
Monday, April 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
These are great, i think the first one with the stripes is my favorite, they are all so pretty! Good job!!
wonderful!! thank you for posting about this! I think I will join in and make some aprons too! how exciting, gratifying and rewarding to be a part of a little project to make a difference in the lives of a few women. this whole ministry looks interesting! looking forward to checking into it a bit more! :)
Oh, how pretty!! I'll have to keep that in mind...
I'm hoping to get the garden in though, so not sure how much sewing time I'll have. :)
They're all great! I like the blue one, second from the left. They're all so colorful; think the ladies will like them.:-)
Post a Comment