What a day!
We attended a Memorial Service for a gentleman at our church this morning. Funerals are always times you wish you had gotten to know someone better! It also makes me think about the things people/my children will remember about me!
As soon as we got home I started working on these...
Pretty, yes!!?!? Can't show them to you though... Christmas is coming!
I "finished" my Christmas Tree Skirt... I want to embroider a verse or song along the bottom with some decorative stitches on the edge. That may have to wait for next year!
I prepped tomorrow's breakfast, lunch, and evening snack!
The last thing on my list today was to cut out Kiersten's Christmas dress! It is soft and thick... I don't remember what kind of fabric it is but it will be wonderful to work with!
I found this photo on my camera... looks like the dog had a good day too:-) Looks like I need to cut some threads!
Yay! I can go to bed! Wait, I need to write a list for Monday....






1 comment:
Has someone built a "tent" with your ripple blanket!! Cute!
The tree skirt is beautiful :-)
Post a Comment