I did enjoy all the cooking and it was much easier with Gregg home taking care of kid stuff!
I first started the roast for dinner. Potatoes were peeled and chopped and put in the fridge for later.
I made this yummy olive dip for Saturday/Sunday
Stuffed mushrooms, mashed potatoes and baked corn for dinner Fri.
I even made a whole bunch of ham/cheese sandwiches to throw in the oven for whenever I needed them.
My fridge was stuffed!
We had a great visit with Gregg's family! Usually, the adults exchange $5 gifts a the kids exchange snacks. This year we all exchanged our favorite snacks. I think that went very well!
Not much needed to be cleaned up before bed since I had kept the kitchen clean all day while I was cooking! Stocking are set out and we are ready for our next Christmas!






No comments:
Post a Comment