
I've been in constant motion this week! I am progressing on my to do lists, but I am skipping a lot of things too (like my nice long walks). This week we really fit in a lot of Christmas type activities. We finished decorating for Christmas (almost)!

We did a lot of baking! I made a cheesecake, some mint chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin bread and peanut butter bread. I'm so thankful for my little helper... sigh... she will start helping and stop mess making right!?!?!
Haha! Here she is doing dishes! I was glad she stopped picking the chocolate chips out of the batter:-)

I have not touched my ripple blanket (well, I've snuggled in it every day) but have made great progress on the one for my Grandparents. I have one more skein to go!
I have also been doing an
advent activity almost every day with the younger three. One day was painting Mary and Elizabeth. Never did you see a more happy and content group of kids! They loved it and hardly made a mess! I am reading an advent book to the whole gang during breakfast and lunch. This year it is
Tabitha's Travels.

I've been wanting a tree skirt for a number of years. I usually just use a table cloth. I got these squares cut out and am hoping to make real progress this weekend!
1 comment:
Kiersten looks like she's quite the helper. I'd be picking out the chocolate chips too, along with a little of the batter! :-)
Almost finished the blanket for your grandparents, yea!!! and it's beautiful!!
The Advent books look lovely. Thanks for the links. They lead me to another book I was interested in.
One of my blogger friends made the cutest little ornaments. I'm giving you the link, so you can check it out if you like. Being a crafty person, I thought you might be interested. :-)
http://angalmond.blogspot.com/2011/12/angels-bending-near-earth.html
Christmas Blessings!
Anne ♥
Post a Comment