84 Christmas letters finally done! I really didn't feel like doing the letter this year. My kids kept asking if I did it yet... they love to read the past letters and laugh at all the things that happened. I knew I would regret not doing a letter but just couldn't get motivated until yesterday. My parents took all the kids out for lunch so I had some time to just sit and type. Jordan proof read it for me:-)
I read it to the kids this morning to make sure it was accurate and so they knew what I said about them. We printed them out and made an assembly line.

Aaron put on the return address, Jared put on the stamp, Jordan put on the addresses and I folded and stuffed them. Kiersten actually pulled off the self sealing strip and closed them... she did a great job!
Ahhh, done!
No comments:
Post a Comment