Saturday, November 14, 2009

~Super Soups~

I purchased two cook books to learn more about using my pressure cooker, my high capacity mixer & my grinder. I have been going through this one for the past month...





I love seeing all the ingredients ready to add...

I think my favorite, so far, is this creamy chicken soup...
There is only soup we didn't care for. It tasted ok, but it looked gross! I love how many veggies I can feed my family...I love how quickly things cook (like the soup is ready in 30 minutes including chopping everything up!...I also love the price (soup is a less expensive meal!)
I haven't tried too many bread recipes yet, but so far the cook book has been worth it!

2 comments:

Fruitful Harvest said...

I love a good soup~
The chicken soup looks wonderful.
We have soup once a week here, it helps with the food budget~

I just posted a Pumpkin Bisque
recipe and will soon post a lentil soup recipe I just tried!

I'm also hosting a Thanksgiving giveaway if you want come check it out~

Blessings,
Georgiann

Diane said...

We always enjoy soup in soup weather too. Glad that you've found a helpful cookbook.