Wednesday, November 4, 2009

~Nine Weeks Already~

My little Kiersten is already nine weeks old!She has slept through the night three times now. Don't ask about last night!!! Yikes, she was up three times before she really loaded her diaper. I am thankful for the time change. She was going to bed at 10:30 and I was anxious to get to bed myself. Now she is going to bed at 9:30 and I have a whole hour to get some things done!
Kiersten continues to be a very content little girl. She is my only child that likes the swing and she will just sit on my lap. She loved licking and sucking on that little blanket I made BUT, I must confess, I forgot to prewash the black! I went to pick her up and her little mouth was all black!!! Now the whole little blanket has a black tinge to it. I'll have to try again. It's a good thing the blanket was easy to make and that I didn't have to buy anything!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How time flies!!! She is just adorable! What a beautiful little girl from God! You are so blessed! :) Have a glorious day!

Jenny said...

Love these pictures of her!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh the joys of motherhood to a baby girl :-)

I am so glad that you shared how to make that blanket, it is a great gift!

May the Lord continue to fill you with happiness as your beautiful children grow strong.

maria

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Adorable! I must make a ribbon blanket for our new baby. :)

Yes, about the Seasons Quilt, they are starting back up again in Jan. That works better for me too, I hope to be able to join in then. Until then, I hope to finish the last one, I'm so close to being able to put the blocks together.