Sunday, November 22, 2009

~Sewing List for Kiersten...Updated~

The puzzle ball is done!!! I put jingle bells in each section and finished sewing it Saturday afternoon. It was fairly easy to complete. I would change the order of the colors a bit if I made another one. I'd also like to make one with textured fabrics.

Here is dolly...I really like how she turned out! See her little alphabet legs!!?!? She was so much fun to make...can't wait til Kiersten "needs" lots of dolls for tea parties ;-)

Since Kiersten was awake when I finished her ball, I showed it to her! Her eyes got really big and then she started flapping her arms. When she kicked her legs, the ball made noise and that brought on a lot more kicking!

I does seem to be a bit big for her right now...Can't wait to give it to her on Christmas ;-)
The next thing on my list is her dress...that may be a two week project!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a knack for capturing unique perspectives ... love the tiny feet with the huge ball! Grandma E

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Sweet doll, is the hair material or yarn? Can't tell from the pic. The girls and I made dolls last winter, but I haven't figured out the hair!

The ball is cute too and such a cute pic with the feet. :)

How do you find time to sew?? I'm behind here... LOL

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!- both baby and the toys!

Jennifer Kerr

Anonymous said...

Oh Danielle, these are adorable. I especially like the dolly ;-)

Have a blessed and joyful Thanksgiving!

maria

Jessica Reardon said...

I think my son would love a puzzle ball ... did you use a pattern you found online?