Friday, November 6, 2009

~In Black and White~

I took these photos a few weeks ago but forgot to share them!
Happy Weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your baby is so beautiful!! I love the little feet photo! Congratulations on winning the magazine. It is wonderful to read and I have already completed a simple craft from it. I won last month. Enjoy it! God bless, Rose

Anonymous said...

Absolutely priceless! Grandma E

Anonymous said...

I always love black and white photos. They add such a special touch! I love the ones you took! And the precious feet photo is so adorable! How blessed you are! :) Hope you are doing great and enjoying your little one! Thinking of you and wishing you a lovely day!

Fruitful Harvest said...

So Sweet~
I too love to take little feet and hands pictures. It says family...love...sigh** God is good!

Warmly,
Georgiann

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Lovely photos. Congrats for winning! Hope you are all well and enjoying good health.

Sachiko said...

So precious...I love the picture of baby feet!

Tracy said...

She's adorable! Love the hands and feet picture.

Did you get another tab blanket made yet? It was so cute!

Diane said...

Love those precious little feet!!