Thursday, November 12, 2009

~From the Weekend~

I'm running a bit behind this week. I have had a very full schedule. I hope to get a few posts up within the next couple days. So much going on!!

Last Saturday night we were invited out for dinner:-) We had a relaxing dinner and nice conversation. The boys really enjoyed the dog door...

Saturday was very beautiful. The boys spent some time raking leaves and playing in them...
We have been enjoying anywhere from 7 to 11 eggs a day from our chickens! I figure we are spending $9 on chicken food and getting about 9 dozen eggs. After they are done laying, we let them out to wander the yard. They are so much fun to watch!
Eric found a butterfly...


I spent some time scrapbooking on Sunday between our church services too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danielle,

What a joyful time you all had!

blessings,

maria

wodaking said...

I'd love to know more about your chickens if you ever feeli like doing a "how-to" post. We are looking into getting some, but how many, and what kind of house/coop to build, and wether to get hens ready to lay (I've got someone offering me some for $12?) or raise chicks in the spring??? I have a lot to learn about farm life! Oy!