Jordan and Jared spent some time at church Friday night helping clean...and eating ice cream! Gregg, Eric, and Nathan were running errands. Kiersten and I enjoyed being home alone:-)
Our Saturday was very busy! Gregg had a meeting to go to first thing so I made breakfast and while I was cleaning up the pvc pipe for the kitchen sink fell out! I heard a splashing sound and looked under the sink! YIKES! I wanted to clean out under the sink anyway! Good thing Gregg is so handy...he fixed it in no time!
The boys helped me get a bunch of cleaning done and we all started packing up. Gregg and the boys were headed out to watch a race (they got home at 1 am!) and I was headed over to my brothers house for a get together...it turned into a baby shower! How fun!
Nathan, Kiersten and I had an enjoyable time visiting with family that we don't get to see that often. Kiersten met her second cousin who is a month older, several of my aunts and uncles and Kiersten also met her Great Grandparents!
The family served all kinds of yummy snacks...
and an icecream cake...yum! and did you notice...it is pink!
I spent a lot of time today writing thank you cards. I had a fun time going back through all the gifts. I enjoyed each gift bag and card...you don't really notice that stuff when you are trying to get everything open! I also noticed some details on the outfits that just made them extra cute! Here is the pile of gifts all open and ready to be sorted...if only I had a place to put them! Haha! (We are still looking for a crib and dressers)
Kiersten is quickly outgrowing the newborn size so I'll have to get everything sorted to find the 3-6 month clothes. She received a nice assortment of styles, colors and sizes...I don't think I'll have to do any shopping until she is two!






3 comments:
How wonderful! What a joy to share Kiersten with more family. Can't shower her with too much love!!
What a wonderful weekend! Look at all those gifts! What a blessing! I am so glad you were able to spend time with family! :)
So sweet~
God is good!
I love the pictures!
I came to your blog from
A Beautiful Calling.
Blessings,
Georgiann momma of 6 so far!
Post a Comment