Where should I begin...I had such a busy week! I guess I'll start at the begining...I added the photos just for fun!

Last Saturday Gregg and the boys did a lot of cleaning in the garages and basement. Unfortunatly, we did not know Nathan had some type of allergy/asthma issue with the mold/mildew in the the garage and outside with the leaves changing. Long story short, Gregg ended up taking him to the Emergency Room Sunday night. His oxygen levels were fine but he needed an inhaler. They arrived home around 1 am and Nathan was full of energy. We did mange to get to bed soon afterwards but it was a rough start to the week! Nathan has been fine since then, but next time he has a yearly checkup I'm going to ask about this!

Monday was a trip to the dentist for Jordan and a full day of school. We are back to doing the full load...busy, busy, busy!
The rest of the week I ended up cleaning/organizing a lot (closets, cabinets, drawers, changing the boys cloths to bigger sizes, etc)...that means the house is messier than it was before! Don't you hate when that happens!!!! It has to get messy before it gets clean. So, I'm still in the midst of mess but I am certainly progressing.
I was also grooming our dog Bullet this week. She had sooo many mats that I had to go through her hair with a comb and cut it all off. Poor thing looks really pitiful right now! It think total it took over 3 hours! I will be doing River in the next week or two...and giving the boys strict instructions on how to comb them!!!

I spent some time in the kitchen. These cool days certainly push me in the direction of baking. This week I made frech bread for the first time and I also made five loaves of apple bread.

I'm still crocheting in my "spare time" and I'm reading a few books right now. I'll be sharing about some of those soon and also my new thing...digital scrapbooking!
I'm not ready for winter...but winter weather has arrived. I cleaned the gas fireplace and Gregg hooked it up tonight. It was so nice to see a fire in there again!
I'm hoping to finish cleaning our living areas this week and start working on the basement...then on to the attic! My goal is to get rid of a trash bag of stuff a week. It can be trash or things for a thrift store or things to give away...but it has to be going out the door!!!!
2 comments:
I'm glad your little one is ok!
My 2yr old has to use a nebulizer from time to time! (My hubby has ashma)
It does feel so good to clean but can relate to the messy before the clean!
Blessings,
Georgiann
I'm so glad that Nathan is ok! Wonderful pix of kids...your little girl is getting big fast! Excellent goal to get rid of one trash bag a week. Why does it seem that we always bring in more than goes out??
Special request for prayer: We are considering a move to Seattle for my husband's job. We must decide this week! (He would have to start work 1 week after baby's due date.)
Post a Comment