Thursday, October 8, 2009

~In His Image and for His Glory~

26 bones in this tiny little hand
finger prints that match none other

I'm praying she chooses to walk the path she was created to walk

and that she will serve the God she was created to serve

For His glory...not mine.

4 comments:

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Precious! Such a sweet post. Seeing your little one makes me anxious to meet our newest baby. I wonder if I'm carrying a boy or girl!

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Just wanted to add I have given you an award on my blog. :)

Fruitful Harvest said...

Just beautiful~
I left a comment on the post below but forgot to say~I have 4 boys(15,12,10,7) and 2 girls(4&2). I pray God will bless us again!

Congrats~

Warmly,
Georgiann

Diane said...

What precious hands and feet! I just want to kiss 'em! Guess that's just a universal mom thing to do :)