6 lbs of double weight cotton...
(folded in quarters)
(layed out flat on a couch)
It looks way better in person...it looks really busy on the computer screen! It is so warm and cozy...we are going to be fighting over this one!
On a side note...the family is still healing. Kiersten and I have remained healthy and no one has been to the doctor! They still have low grade fevers and a few are coughing but it looks like we made it!
I've had some free time with Gregg home and no school so I've been crafting and cleaning out! Not the ideal vacation week, but you have to take it as it comes!
It looks way better in person...it looks really busy on the computer screen! It is so warm and cozy...we are going to be fighting over this one!
On a side note...the family is still healing. Kiersten and I have remained healthy and no one has been to the doctor! They still have low grade fevers and a few are coughing but it looks like we made it!
I've had some free time with Gregg home and no school so I've been crafting and cleaning out! Not the ideal vacation week, but you have to take it as it comes!
The photos look so empty...the boys and Gregg were kicked out of our normal living areas to the "sick rooms"...I miss them! I haven't had to clean the living room in days! Who ever thought I'd be sad about that!
We are hoping to celebrate some birthdays tomorrow!
Happy Weekend!






4 comments:
Prayers were answered dear friend!
What joy that everyone is healing and you were able to stay healthy and take care of everyone ;-)
The blanket looks lovely ~ thank you for sharing.
maria
That does look very cozy!
Hopefully everyone recovers soon, and you and Kiersten don't get sick.
Blessings,
Amanda
The blanket looks toasty ... how wonderful it will feel to your family on a winter's night as you sit in front of the fireplace with it tucked across your legs while the winds are howling outside and the temperature is way below freezing. Now that's a long sentence just to say the blanket is a welcome addition to your winter gear. Grandma E
Hope that everyone is feeling better by now. What a blessing that it wasn't any worse.
The blanket turned out fantastic! I can picture snuggling up with it myself :) Great job.
Post a Comment