Monday, October 26, 2009

~Change of Plans~

Gregg was scheduled to be off last Friday and all week this week. He has a HUGE to-do list and thought he could knock quite a few things off his list and have some family fun time.


Well, he worked hard around the house Friday, but when he came in for supper he was chilled. By the time we were putting the boys to bed he had a fever and I quickly made him a space in the playroom to sleep. Kiersten is still in our room and I really don't want her catching anything. Anyway, after a weekend of washing my hands, cleaning germs, washing my hands,eating healthy, washing my hands, and putting Gregg in quarantine...Nathan came down with a fever last night...sigh...
Gregg has been wearing a mask when he has been outside "his room" so naturally Nathan wanted a mask too!

2 comments:

Fruitful Harvest said...

I will pray for their full and speedy recovery~
and that no one else gets the ick...especially the baby!


Blessings,
Georgiann

Diane said...

Oh no! They're in my prayers for a speedy recovery and in hopes that no one else gets sick.