I was able to go out with the teens last Friday night. We played some mini golf and ate some ice cream. I wasn't going to eat any, but they were serving fresh peaches on vanilla! I couldn't pass up fresh peaches!
We broke up into groups of 3 and 4 for the mini golf. I ended up with these two clowns...
I am fairly certain our group had the most fun. We were certainly not serious. We did end up with some of the best scores of the night. That may or may not be because our highest number of swings was 4 and everyone else played to 6.
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I can't believe you put this picture on your blog!!We definitely had the most fun...no I think we had the best scores because we are just that good!!:)
I'm fairly certain the lowest score I got out of 4 was 3..... =)
I definitely think our team was the funnest, but I'm not so sure about the whole score thing..... the lowest score I got (out of 4) was 3!!! =)
Post a Comment